Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Pearson #2

Well folks, it's been a long time coming for this ultrasound. I've known I was pregnant for about 3 months now so waiting has been extremely hard. It has been really hard not knowing EXACTLY how far along I am or my due date and today I was HOPING to break that. I left my appointment very disappointed that all they could tell me was that I was 15 weeks. Obviously I knew I was between 14 and 17 so this wasn't really "new" news to me. Running on 5 hours of sleep easily contributed to my meltdown afterward I'm sure. After taking a nap I was able to experience the next flow of emotions. I'm officially happy that the baby is as healthy as an ox and less concerned about everything else I wanted to know.

During all the in depth measuring I seemed to be bouncing anywhere between 15 weeks 0 days and 15 weeks 6 days. My doctor is the one who gets to evaluate the results and give me a new due date. So basically I get to wait another week and a half for a more concrete due date. Stephen and I counted 25 weeks out from today and we laughed when it fell smack dab on his birthday (July 19th). I've been pregnant before so naturally I thought seeing the baby for the first time wouldn't reach me the way it did. The whole time I laid on the table I had a million thoughts running through my head. The hardest thing for me has been not being able to call the baby by name and get that much closer to "knowing" who's inside of me. 


Any way...enough about me. Without further ado I present "Baby Pearson".



P.S. Malachi LOVED watching his VERY active sibling. His words were "awwww it's so cute!"











No comments:

Post a Comment