Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The begining

      Well, let me just start this off by saying a bit about who I am. If any of you are reading this, and you don't already know me, my name is Danelle. I've got an amazing family and a fiery passion about seeking God, I've got a voice that needs to be heard by some, and this is how I plan to do it until God directs me otherwise.
        
      I grew up as your average "Christian", in a Christian home throughout the week and church on Sundays. I was raised learning about our God on felt boards, as most kids back in the day were. Understanding God in every way possible so that I could put a reason to every mishap, has been my mission for the past 20 years. For me faith was a performance at times, and other times it was genuine, but not once was it selfless. I'm writing this blog not to tell you how skewed my faith has been in the past, but how much it has grown and been redeemed. You see, everyone's got a story and mine may not be the most traumatic past, but it's still a past that I know a lot of teens still go through. So I'm here to help possibly shed a ray of hope for some people who may be needing it. Let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment